Search Management Consultants – Indore, Madhya Pradesh
EDUCATION MINIMUN REQUIRED LEVEL:
Degree in Mechanical/Electrical /Electronics / Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical /Electronics
EXPERIENCE MINIMUM REQUIRED:
6-9 years of experience of SMT, THT, Wave soldering process (PCBA manufacturing environment) preferably in high volume, high mix product line exposure.
- SMT Programming/Readiness for Manufacturing
- Lead & Monitor the Process Team Leaders, Engineers & Process Technicians day-to-day activities
- To lead the Process Team on Innovations in terms of Process optimisations, cost reductions projects, cycle time improvements, Preliminary DFBA DFM Activities etc.
- To review the PCBA field failure issues and liaise with respective dept. as well as to Vendor Quality Egg teams on continuous improvement actions to improve filed/customer DPPM performance in terms of PCBA Failures with effective CAs
- Spearhead and facilitate continuous improvement Six Sigma & Operational Excellence projects.
- Failure analysis and continuous improvements in process through use of various SPC techniques like FMEA, DOE, X-R Charts, Pareto Charts, Fish-Bone Charts etc.
- To review the PCBA field failure issues and liaise with respective dept. as well as to Vendor Quality Egg teams on continuous improvement actions to improve filed/customer DPPM performance in terms of PCBA Failures with effective CAs.
- Initiate Engineering evaluations Materials, Process evaluation and implementation to meet the recommended quality standards.
- To conduct Test and perform base level analysis on PCBAs during development, production as well as find weakness in the design and support improvement with Effective Communications to Designers.
- Develop and enhance process for New Product & Running product line in Terms of Complete manufacturing viz, Stencil, Pallets, Special process, Tools, Jigs/Fixtures etc. Implement the optimised solutions to improve the product quality by analysing various processes with Valid Documentations & System Setup