Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager-Production (SMT Line)
Job locations :- Pune
Education required :- B.E. / B. Tech E&TC.
About Mitsubishi Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
Mitsubishi Electric India has grown to become a company offering a wide range of innovative and high-quality products for the Indian market. This includes products and solutions for Air Conditioners, Factory Automation and Industrial Systems, Semiconductor & Devices, Transportation Systems and Visual & Imaging.The company was incorporated in the year 2010. Since then, we are consistently working to create a difference through our products
8 – 15 years of experience in the Electronics manufacturing process specially SMT & Through Hole PCB Assembly, Process Engineering, Mass production
About the Job in Detail
- Ensures production goals are met or controlled, including schedule, cost, quality yield, throughput, on-time delivery & safety.
- Evaluates, implements, and monitors processes and operating systems for the manufacture of surface mount and mixed technology electronic assemblies.
- Developing and executing operational procedures for the SMT & Manual Line.
- Provide programming and technical support for the SMT process equipment used in PCBA manufacturing: marking, solder paste printing, solder paste inspection, pick and place, and thermal profile monitoring system.
- Works closely with Planning, Quality and Manufacturing Engineering for quality control of raw materials and components.
- Support prototypes, expedites and DFM recommendations. Responsibility for optimum utilization of machine and man power. Ensure system for traceability of components and assemblies Monitors and improves the efficiency, output, and safety of manufacturing processes through observation and measurement as well as by collecting and interpreting data.
- Assumes responsibility of safety/environmental compliance and performance of processes. Maintain the all process parameters as per line speed and quality requirements.
- To establishes internal DFM guidelines and trains others on their use to help meet evolving business needs and align with new SMT processes and equipment.
- Works with Operations Manager, Program Managers and Team Leads to meet scheduled dates.
- To improve capacity and capability by implementing new equipment through detailed research, analysis, installation, qualification, programming, process optimization, standard operating procedure (SOP) development and operator training.
- To Monitors defect spikes and trends, performs root-cause analysis and collaborates with others to implement corrective actions aimed at reducing scrap and improving first-pass yield.