Flextronics Technologies(I) Pvt Ltd
The Assistant Manager Equipment Engineering will be based in Chennai. This position will direct activities of personnel engaged in the troubleshooting, repairing and maintenance of manufacturing equipment in order to attain goals consistent with cost, quality, and delivery requirements.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do
- Directs daily department activities in order to maximize equipment utilization and support production needs.
- Establishes preventative maintenance schedules.
- Forecasts operating costs of department and directs preparation of budget requests.
- Reviews and establishes material, equipment, and manpower resource requirements.
- Coordinates maintenance activities with other functional groups such as engineering and operations. Selects and develops personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the departmental function.
- Administer safety programs in order to provide a safe and clean workplace for employees.
- Generates maintenance logs and other operations metrics.
- Experience in SMT / Backend maintenance troubleshooting of (Printer, AOI, wave machines and pick & place programing)
Here is some of what you will need (required)
- Minimum 8 + Years of experience in Electronics / PCBA Industry. Should have experience in SMT or Backend assembly lines
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Any bachelor degree in related field.
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide
- Health Insurance