The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 30,000 associates which includes around 14,000 research and development associates.
Roles and responsibilities
- QDC targets for production.
- monitoring of KPI’s (OEE, Scrap, productivity, 5S) & install improvement processes.
Shift and head count planning (Absenteeism coverage, attrition monitoring).
- Resolution for the deviations (from shifts without resolution) in the line with support functions.
- To address internal rejections.
- To track & reduce handling failures
- To review production status, planning to clear backlog and update status in Production planning meeting
- To identify & install point CIP for improvements.
- To install BPS elements in responsible lines.
- To audit the responsible lines for standard (5S, safety, ESD, LPC) adherence.
- To track & deliver critical parts to customers
- To collect topics without resolution in shifts & support for solution with support departments. Production
- Diploma/BE/B. Tech in Electrical & Electronics, with 4 to 6 years of experience
- Solving production related issues with systematic problem solving methods
- Calculation of Cycle time, Utilization of Lines
- Basic knowledge on Handling of Electronic parts
- Industrial Safety
- MS Office
- Experience in SMT & Final assembly production area