Engineer – Testing, Chennai IN
- Responsible for RF/ Fibre optic, mobile testing, ICT, FCT, Spectrum analyser and ATE
- Responsible for test equipment (ICT-Agilent 3070) Debug equipment like BGA rework machine & JTAG test equipment, programming kit maintenance and tester yield and up-time.
- Providing all kind of test solutions to Software testing & various Tests such as Agilent Medalist i3070 ICT, FCT & Burn in Chamber.
- Provide solution for process related & test issues with the global team support to achieve the quality of NPI.
- Identify, analyze and debug the root causes of PCBA failures and provide solutions.
- Failure recovery management and ECN implementation
- Interaction with the customer if there is any problem with hardware design or software Issues.
- Co-ordinate with process & production for Yield and Quality improvement.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)
- Min 5+ years of similar experience.
- Strong experience in RF Testing
- Strong experience in Fibre optic testing
- Strong experience in mobile testing
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Preferably Diploma / BE / B.Tech
- problem solving and good presentation skills
- Conscientious and ability to work independently
- Team handling experience is a must