Position :- FPGA Engineers/Leads
Company Location:- Bangalore, IN
Experience : 3+ years
• Experience in physical board Validation Test Plan, Test Procedure and Test execution.
• Experience in test equipment, test automation scripting, test execution.
• Hardware Debuggers: Logic Analyzer, Oscilloscope.
• Experience in Protocols -ARINC 429, RS422, RS 485, ARINC-743A.
• FPGA Architectures Microsemi Actel Igloo2, SmartFusion, ProAsic3.
• Knowledge in the usage of Microsemi Libero.
• Experience in tools such as ModelSim, Questasim.
• Experience in writing test board qualification requirements, traceability matrix between Test board requirements, test cases and test results
As global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, Altran accompanies its clients in the creation and development of their new products and services.
Altran has been providing services for around thirty years to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Railway, Finance, Healthcare and Telecoms sectors. Covering every stage of project development from strategic planning through to manufacturing, Altran’s offers capitalise on the Group’s technological know-how in five key areas: : Intelligent Systems, Innovative Product Development, Lifecycle Experience, Mechanical Engineering, and Information Systems.
An international group, Altran operates in over twenty countries throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas. As a strategic partner, Altran offers its clients global project support while guaranteeing a consistent level of service. In order to offer specific support to dedicated local markets, Altran has chosen to keep a local dimension in order to better serve specific dedicated markets.