This position will be based in Chennai
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Understand customer specification from Manufacturing Instruction and Assembly Drawings
- Support Engineering team for the Work Instruction / SOP creations
- Liaise with Process and manufacturing team to come up with detailed manufacturing information (When needed)
- Adhere to process and look for possible process improvements.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Knowledge on Gerber files review from GC Preview
- Knowledge in SMT process and PCBA assembly process and Jigs & Fixtures.
- Knowledge in RFQ/NRE preparation.
- Knowledge in electronics product manufacturing process
- Knowledge in Quality Management System
- Knowledge in Engineering Change Management process
- Knowledge in PLM/ERP Tools.
- Creative and innovative thought on Work Instruction / SOP creations for NPI products.
- Candidates Must from Electronics Manufacturing / Process Engineering field
- >2 years of experience in PCBA Process / Manufacturing / Assembly Process
- Experienced in GC Preview or Equivalent
- Experienced in Work Instruction / SOP creation.
- Experience in RFQ/NRE preparation.
- Knowledge in SMT process and PCBA assembly process and Jigs & Fixtures
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Good Knowledge in IPC Standards.
- Should have good Microsoft Excel, Power Point & Word skills
- Command over oral and written English
- Good analytical skills, logical thinking