By Dr. Muammer Kaya
Springer; 1st ed. 2019 edition (October 18, 2019)
Hardcover: 326 pages
About the Author
Dr. Muammer Kaya is a Full Professor at Eskisehir Osmangazi University in Turkey. He received his B.Eng. from Mining Engineering at Anadolu University, Turkey and the M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Mineral Processing from McGill University, Canada. He is the author of over 27 papers, has made over 79 global presentations, written or edited eight books, and contributed six chapters to edited volumes.
This book covers state-of-the-art technologies, principles, methods and industrial applications of electronic waste (e-waste) and waste PCB (WPCB) recycling. It focuses on cutting-edge mechanical separation processes and pyro- and hydro-metallurgical treatment methods. De-soldering, selective dismantling, and dry separation methods (including the use of gravity, magnetic and electrostatic techniques) are discussed in detail, noting the patents related to each. The volume discusses the available industrial equipment and plant flowsheets used for WPCB recycling in detail, while addressing potential future directions of the field. This practical, comprehensive, and multidisciplinary reference will appeal to professionals throughout global industrial, academic and government institutions interested in addressing the growing problem of e-waste.
Covers principles, methods and industrial applications of e-waste and PCB recycling;
Details state-of-the-art mechanical separation processes and pyro- and hydro-metallurgical treatment methods;
Describes the available industrial equipment used and plant flowsheets for PCB recycling and addresses potential future developments of this important field.
- EWaste and EWaste Recycling
- Printed Circuit Boards PCBs
- WPCB Recycling Chain and Treatment Options
- Dismantling and Desoldering
- Traditional and Advanced WPCB Recycling
- Size Reduction and Classification of WPCBs
- Sorting and Separation of WPCBs
- IndustrialScale EWasteWPCB Recycling Lines
- Recycling of NMF from WPCBs
- HydrometallurgicalAqueous Recovery of Metals
- Hydrometallurgical Recovery of Critical REEs and Special Metals from WEEE
- Perspectives of WPCB Recycling
Click here to buy this book from Amazon