Visteon is a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays, infotainment, connected audio, and connectivity and telematics; its brands include Lights cape, Open-air and Smart Core™. Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, Visteon has nearly 11,000 employees at 50 facilities in 19 countries. Visteon had $3.1 billion in electronics sales over the last 12 months.
- Responsible for achieving the manufacturing metrics’ target as set in the management objective ,OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) / FTT (First time through);Safety (Lost time cases)
- Responsible for shop floor discipline and enforcement of company rules.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve conflicts.
- Train-evaluate workmen to meet the job requirement
- Interact with Material planning, Quality, Purchasing, HR and Maintenance functions to effectively carryout day to day activities
- Responsible for in-process and end item quality, statistical process / quality control in all the shifts including Night shift.
- Responsible for implementing VMOS standards, TPM initiatives, Engineering Change Management, 5S and other Continuous initiatives and other continuous improvement activities.
- Educational Qualification – Diploma(Mech/ECE/DEEE/E&I) + Part time Engineering or Regular BE(Mech/ECE/EEE/E&I)
- Working Experience- 5 to 10 years of Experience in SMT Production
- Candidates from EMS & automotive sectors are preferred.