Position:- SMT Technician
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical
Good knowledge in SMT Process.
- Hands On Experience In SMT Process Problem Solving Skills.
- Hands on experience in SMT machine maintenance.
- Giving on-line support to SMT lines and solving the problems with CA & PA.
- Maintaining all the maintenance & breakdown maintenance records.
- Working with the team to achieve the team KPI
- Hands on experience in Fuji NXT machines
- Good knowledge in MS Office and good communication skill