Job locations :- Pune
Education required :- B. Tech/B.E. in Computers
Philips partnered with lighting designer Rgis Clouzet and installation specialist Vinci Energies Citos to deliver an innovative and sustainable LED lighting solution for the Montparnasse Tower in Paris.\n Press Release\n In partnership with Smit Mobile Equipment, Philips has introduced a mobile MicroDose unit in the Middle East.
The MicroDose system, a unique low-dose digital mammography solution, has been installed in a mobile breast cancer screening vehicle specifically adapted to the local requirements.\n Philips PerfectCare, an innovative iron that uses a new steam technology, is now the worlds best-selling steam generator iron. The appliance has also been voted ?Product of the Yearin Germany by the worlds largest consumer-voted award for product innovation.
About the Job in Detail
In this role, you have the opportunity to
This exciting role is a great opportunity for an experienced Solder Specialist ! You will be at the heart of DI (Diagnostic Imaging) Systems and will be part of the Manufacturing team to ensure On Time manufacturing completion at the plant You will also initiate improvement projects to further improve the manufacturing process. DI Systems is an important part of Philips, and delivers advanced solutions for health professionals to meet the needs of patients worldwide.
You are responsible for
- Solder surface mount components (Fine pitch, SOIC, etc.).
- Solder through-hole components.
- Perform visual inspection of PCB’s for IPC-A-610 workmanship requirements.
- Maintain appropriate work related paperwork.
- Move material/product to different operations as required.
- Follow all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies.
- Keep work area clean and organized. Maintain high level of 6 S and work on Kaizens.
- Other duties as assigned as required by the area in charge.
You are a part of
Within DI Systems, the Order-To-Cash process entails all the activities from receipt of customer order to delivery at hospital site. Within the Order-To-Cash process, you will be the part of the Manufacturing team ensuring that we meet the customer demand on time and in full. Ensure that we have 100% Completion on time of the orders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Experience with soldering surface mount and through-hole components.
- Experience in inspecting surface mount and through-hole solder per IPC-A-610 workmanship requirements.
- Good working knowledge of ESD and IPC-A-610 workmanship requirements.
- The ability to read and comprehend process documentation including Bills of Materials and assembly drawings.
- Component identification ability required.
- Candidates should be very organized.
- Candidates should have the ability to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions.
- Basic knowledge of computers and ISO standards.
- Ability to work in a “Team” environment.
In return, we offer you
This demanding position will allow you to prove your strengths in Manufacturing team. The opportunity to shape and grow your career will be in your own hands as you master the Manufacturing process and drive improvements in this area. Philips has earned a worldwide reputation for developing advanced solutions that meet patients’ needs, and we will support and facilitate your path to create the next breakthrough.