In this post we cover our favourite Top 5 Circuit Board Holder for soldering that is ideal for clamping PCB for soldering process.
Hand Soldering is a process to used repair, Modify or conducting joints in a printed circuit board (PCB) assembly process. In hand soldering hot soldering iron tip heats the solder and it flows insides the metallic surfaces to form a solid joint
Adjustable Printed Circuit Board Holder Frame PCB Soldering Assembly Stand Clamp hold the PCB so that the soldering can done easily.
Types of Circuit Board Holder for soldering
Most circuit board holders consist of a supportive base and two standing structures forming a clamp to hold PCBA. Circuit board holders are basically used for holding, rotating, and tilting a circuit board so that assembly soldering can be performed easily.
Mainly there are two type of Adjustable Printed Circuit Board Holder to available to do soldering tasks.
- A standard board holder
- A board holder with a magnifying glass.
- PCB Stand with Magnifying Glass and LED Light
The Uses of a Circuit Board Holder
A Circuit Board Holder for soldering is a tool to firmly hold the Printed Circuit Board while soldering or repairing process.Circuit Board Holder mainly used to hold, rotate and tilt the assembly so that soldering can done properly.
- Holding Circuit Boards :-The main function of a Circuit Board Holder to hold repairing assembly and not allowed to loose during soldering process.
- Rotating Circuit Boards:-Circuit Board Holder also allow to access user to solder other sides of assembly units without much adjustments. This function is more important when doing soldering of double side printed circuit board assembly units.
- Tilting Circuit Boards :- The feature Circuit Board Holder helpful when doing soldering in a specific angle for a specific electronic components without any deviations.
Buying Top 5 Circuit Board Holder for soldering
There are several manufacturers, exporters and suppliers Circuit Board Holder for soldering available in market place. Here we will discuss Top 5 Circuit Board Holder for soldering to meet your requirements.
- Ideal for clamping PCB, for soldering/Desoldering or rework
- Retractable to accommodate various board sizes up to 198mm wide and up to 4mm thick
- Clamps allow PCB to rotate 360 degrees
- Rigid metal structure
- Rubber feet of the base ensure stability
- Multi-use mini-vise suited to small-sized projects like arts and crafts, model making, electronics, jewelry making and more
- The easy-to-use “split-ball” adjustment element utilizes single knob controls for head movement through 3-planes
- Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
- Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic
- SUPERIOR WORKBENCH AID
- MAGNETIC FIXED TOWER
- METAL STRUCTURE BASE
- 4 RUBBER FEET
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Vastar circuit board holder is your best choice for working.It is made of durable stainless.
- SMT PCB holder great for holding small boards and working at magnification,and good quality, tricky to hold the board, no manual.
- Metal base protects bench from hot air soldering, using for assembling small SMD pcbs.
- The size of this circuit board holder is 3.15〃* 4.75〃
- Easily flip printed circuit boards (PCB’s) 360 degrees. Allows you to work both sides of the board with ease.
- Heavy powder coated steel base with 4 rubber feet will stay put. Even with large boards.
- Quickly insert and remove boards with spring loaded holder. No need to fumble with set screws or levers.